2010년 12월 10일 금요일

Traditional food of Switzerland [Fondue]

I was investigated about Traditional food of Switzerland
I was stand out Fondue among many food.

  Fondue came from fondre(melt) of French.
 It indicates that food dipped in cheese or chocolate.
Birth of Fondue is very simple than I though that.
Poor days, one winter, people has just dry bread, old cheese and wine.
They started to eat the cheese dipped bread, and the taste is delicious.
Fondue was birth in under very poor conditions.
Fondue was loved by many people, because it has folksy and entertaining.
Kinds of Fondue was divided Cheese Fondue and Oil Fondue.
Cheese Fondue eat with bread and melted cheese.
Oil Fondue eat as heat the oil and add the food
I have eaten the Fondue Pizza in pizzeria called Mr.Pizza.
I can't forget the taste. The Fondue is very delicious.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기